Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Jokes

Christmas Jokes


Why is it always cold at Christmas?
Because it's in Decemberrrrrrr!

I illustrated some Christmas jokes for my dad.  I'm not an artist so I followed some 'how to draw' books/videos.  The above snowflakes are my best effort, I really like them.  A friend has started making videos about her bullet journal and I got these snowflakes from her-check it out here!  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJw9WKAZoqdf80pCdUmUxw

What did one snowman say to the other?
That's funny, I smell carrots too!

What is the difference between an ordinary alphabet and a Christmas alphabet?  
No-L!

What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?
Frostbite!

How long should a reindeer's legs be?
Long enough to reach the ground!

Where does Santa keep his money?
The snow bank!

What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple?
Pineapple!

Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed to be trimmed!

What did the little candle say to the big candle?
I'm going out tonight!

What has two humps at the North Pole?
A Lost Camel!

(doh-typo!)
When does Thanksgiving come before Christmas?
The Dictionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment