Thursday, August 17, 2023

Finished crafts, 2023

 I have too many craft projects in progress, so this year I'm aiming to complete rather than start new!  Halfway through, I've worked on many of them, here are the finished ones.

A friend is having a baby!  This is the start of Piglet.

Not too big, went super fast.

So cute!

I'm also pleased with how good the back looks.

Something new, cross stitch on hard plastic, to go into a card.

Also super fast.

So much detailed back stitch!

No back stitching here, just and a different color to make the words pop-love it.


I changed up the suggested color of the flags a little.

So many faces-phew.


Finished!  Just need to wash and get it framed.

Now for a couple fun puzzles.

Wooden, with fancy animal shapes.

Super hard to get the outline to stay in place.


Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment