The show was so good we went again!
We knew this show was going to have a short run, so we wanted to see it again before it closed.
Just the two of us, but made friends with our seat neighbor, Barbara. We took her back stage to meet James and she was thrilled! In a first, we went to his room instead of the stage-interesting!!
We stayed at the same funky hotel, the Paramount Times Square, where the lobby was always packed full of people coming and going. Plush couches, dark wall hangings, a fake fireplace, and a nice bar.
The main branch of the New York Public Library has a large museum. I continue to be drawn to the fibar arts displays.
an embroidered cover
A display of miniature items
Then a quick trip to Grand Central station
We went specifically to visit Jacques Torres' chocolate shop. It was tiny, but packed with so many things!
They were even giving out freebies that were an MTA collaboration-adorable and delicious.
The Cooper Hewitt! It has been forever since we visited the design museum. The exhibits were all based around the idea of 'Home'. Lots of discussions about wallpaper that I failed to photograph.
I did manage to photograph all the biotech based exhibits.
Feels like a lab, but it is also very pretty, all neat and organized.
Yup, it is cold in the winter.
We did a bit of the nostalgia tour, but due to heightened security, only students were allowed on campus.
I settled for a photo at the subway stop!
Love sweet potato fries
At Columbus Circle. Museum of Arts and Design had a Barbie exhibit, since the movie was having a moment. One of the better gift shops I've seen. After this we flew to Grand Cayman and had a dive vacation!























No comments:
Post a Comment